The TIMES OF OUR LIFE--"Good Morning, yesterday. You wake up and time has slipped away. And suddenly it's hard to find the Memories you left behind. Remember, do you remember? . . . . Gather moments while you may, Collect the dreams you dream today, Remember . . . will you remember . . the times of your life?"
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Glimpses of Ron
The other day Ron and I were getting ready to go run some errands. I needed a few more minutes to finish up what I was doing. Ron gave it an opportunity to keep himself busy with his day's tasks. He went out and mowed the front lawn! He wasted no time waiting for me.
I admire him so much. I notice that he is so on top of things daily. Example: He sometimes asks me to remind him to take out the trash on pick up days, then I forget. He was gone when I heard the garbage truck come by. I didn't know if he had put out the barrels yet. But, then I noticed he did! He did without me reminding him. He doesn't miss much when it comes to things like that. He often reminds me to take my medicine at meals when I forget. He likes to help take my blood sugar levels morning and night. He is tireless when it comes to serving me as well as kind, patient. I love him and have many opportunities to serve him too.
I love my husband and appreciate all he does. He is my HERO, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment