The TIMES OF OUR LIFE--"Good Morning, yesterday. You wake up and time has slipped away. And suddenly it's hard to find the Memories you left behind. Remember, do you remember? . . . . Gather moments while you may, Collect the dreams you dream today, Remember . . . will you remember . . the times of your life?"
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
An Amazing Insight I wrote in 2008
"Dear Diary, 8-07-08"
But, I will say this: I could be the luckiest woman alive for I know that somewhere out there is the most amazing, incredibly caring man whom I could adore easily. But HE has his agency if he uses it wisely; He would also be fortunate to have the best thing that could have happened to him in his future life if he wakes up before someone else catches/snatches me instead! He is a man who loves the Lord and the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all his heart (like I do). I need a companion in my life just like he does to share what life has to offer us at its finest and I'd complement his Life in every way and we'd be equally yoked as well.
However--I know the Lord will provide and I won't be disappointed. What more could (I) ask for???
The Lord did provide, and I am the happiest woman ever and all my dreams came to reality. Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment